Life is Strange Before the Storm
- One person can change everything – Play as Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel, who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber
- Choice and consequence – Take part in a story driven narrative adventure with multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- Backtalk – A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Graffiti – Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Music – Distinct licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three-part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise. You play as 16 years old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on. No longer alone the girls must confront each other’s demons and together, find a way to overcome them.